How Immunochemistry Analyzers Work & How Leasing Saves You Time & Money
Below are the benefits of our clinical chemistry analyzer leasing program:
- Spreading out payments over time reduces the upfront cost of equipment purchases
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which provides you with additional savings
- Minimal instrument downtime because we cover repairs and service visits
- We handle the administrative work that comes along with equipment procurement and upkeep
- With the savings of our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Clinical chemistry analyzers can generally be separated into analyzers using standard clinical chemistry and analyzers employing integrated clinical chemistry analysis.
The most common analytical method used for clinical chemistry analysis is photometry, when the sample is mixed with a reagent to produce a color reaction. The second most common test method in analytical chemistry is ion selective electrode (ISE) measurement.
Integrated analyzers combine photometric testing with immunoassay capabilities. Integrated systems improve productivity and efficiency in laboratories that need to carry out both types of method analysis. Combining the methods on integrated analyzers also minimizes manual steps and processing.
Modern clinical chemistry analyzers are highly automated to ensure minimal manual processes, improved safety and reduced risk of cross-contamination.
Advantages Include Speed, Accuracy & Cost-Efficiency
Advances in automation have led to a new generation of clinical chemistry analyzers, with advanced software and hardware solutions. These analyzers can offer laboratories fast, reportable, cost-effective and accurate results.
Some companies offer dedicated systems for use only with specific kits; these are known as closed systems. Others offer open systems, which can be used with a number of different assays, and so require careful calibration and validation of parameters by the user.
Modern clinical chemistry analyzers can usually:
- Test for a variety of specific analytes such as proteins, electrolytes and enzymes, as well as general chemistries.
- Use a number of different measurement technologies:
- Absorbance photometry
- Ion selective potentiometry
- Latex agglutination
- Homogeneous EIA (Enzyme Immunoassay)
Regardless of configuration, the Excedr lease program can accommodate your clinical lab’s instrument needs and model preferences. Get in touch with us today and see how leasing can save you time and money.
- Analyze a range of sample types:
- Cerebrospinal fluid
Clinical applications of these analyzers include the monitoring of disease states such as anemia, diabetes, cardiac markers, drugs of abuse, metabolic functions, hepatic function, and therapeutic drug monitoring.
It would not be unreasonable to expect a large, modern, automated chemistry analyzer to offer the following technical specifications:
- Random access capabilities – the ability to access an element at an arbitrary position in a sequence in equal time, independent of sequence size.
- Qualitative checks for hemolysis, lipemia and icterus.
- Liquid level sensing, crash protection, clot/clog detection, and short sample detection.
- Auto dilution and automatic reflex/repeat testing.
- STAT functions – either simultaneous sampling, or ability to interrupt a sample run.
- Sophisticated software that can be connected to LIS/LIMS.
- Bi-directional interface.
We Lease Clinical Chemistry Analyzers to Meet Your Needs
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional cash savings.
If you recently purchased equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your instrument and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up cash in your budget rather than tying it down to the instrument.
Whether you are looking to lease a blood bank analyzer or leaseback an immunochemistry analyzer, we can help. Call us at (510) 982-6552 or complete the contact form below to discuss your equipment leasing needs.
- Randox Laboratories
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Cobas – Roche
- ELITech Group
- Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
- Thermo Scientific
- EKF Diagnostics
- Molecular Devices
- Nova Biomedical
- DRG International
- and more!
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.