How Autoclave Sterilization Works & How We Save You Time & Money
Excedr’s autoclave sterililzer program has numerous advantages:
- Remove the upfront cost of buying equipment by leasing and enjoy the benefits of having manageable payments over time instead.
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which can lead to significant cash-savings.
- Purchasing equipment outright is often significantly more expensive than leasing through us.
- We offer worry-free repair coverage to keep your lab’s downtime to a minimum.
- The administrative work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance is completed by us.
- Saving money with our program enables labs to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.).
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Despite the variety in configurations, the Excedr lease program is able to procure all instrument types and can accommodate any model preferences your lab might have. Request an estimate today and see how leasing can discount your autoclaves’ price.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
An autoclave is a type of pressure chamber sterilization device that is used in a variety of industrial processes that require elevated pressures and temperatures. They are also commonly used in the laboratory and medical applications, as its ability to sterilize is tremendously useful in those fields. Most autoclaves utilize high-pressure saturated steam to sterilize equipment, samples, and supplies by subjecting them to the steam for some time.
While autoclaves are widely used in the medical and research fields, those are not the only industries that rely on these machines. Industries including tattoo and piercing shops, veterinarians, funeral homes, dentistry, and more find this device beneficial.
An autoclave for sterilization is an interesting device in the sense that it first removes air from its internal chamber. This is due to air being a poor medium for sterilization. By using steam sterilization, a process that could take upwards of two hours using air can be completed in three minutes instead.
These systems allow researchers, medical professionals, industrial workers, and many others to keep their supplies and instruments safe and sterile. There are several types of air removal methods used in autoclaves, and the main ones are as follows:
Sterilizer Machine Methods, Benefits, & Autoclave System Cost
The vacuum pump method of air removal relies on sucking air or steam and air mixtures from the chamber. This is useful in situations where extraneous air pockets could be trapped in the load.
This method relies on using steam pulses to dilute the air. This is done by pressurizing and then depressurizing the change to near atmospheric pressure.
This method also relies on a vacuum pump but then uses steam pulsing afterward. The number of pulses necessary will depend on the make, model, and the chamber size.
Similarly to the superatmospheric cycles, this uses a vacuum pump followed by steam pulsing, but the chamber never exceeds atmospheric pressure until the sterilizing temperature is achieved.
This method is the simplest. Steam enters the chamber filling the upper areas first because of relative density compared to the air. This gradually pushes the air to the bottom of the chamber and out through a drain, which also generally functions as a temperature sensor. This is done until the chamber reaches the required sterilization temperature.
Sterilizer Autoclave Devices
While autoclaves have numerous options regarding how the air is removed from the chamber, the ways to use the system remain remarkably similar. While the usage is similar, understanding further the critical role that it plays in the medical and research industries is important for those looking to lease:
- Research: It is important to note that many autoclaves used for medical functions are not particularly useful in research applications. This is because the more standard research-grade autoclaves place a premium on ease-of-use, efficiency, and flexibility, while medical autoclaves need a more direct focus on sterilization.
- Medicine: The main focus for medical-grade autoclaves is to neutralize or remove all viruses, bacteria, fungi, and spores on equipment and instruments. This is due to the consistent need to use these items directly on humans, hence the emphasis on preventing contamination and infection.
- Dental: A dental autoclave or a dental sterilizer, is a device that uses steam sterilization or dry heat sterilization to sanitize dental tools. Working in a human mouth can expose equipment to millions of germs that, if not properly cleaned, can lead to dangerous bacteria being passed on to patients.
Whatever features, make, or brand you need we can lease it to you. Your laboratory deserves the best devices for the research that needs to get done, and you deserve to save time and money. Don’t waste your money buying outright when enrolling in our rental program can save you money.
We Offer Steam Autoclave Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
AUTOCLAVE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS & MODELS ON THE MARKET
- Consolidated Sterilizer Systems: 16-D-24, 16-D-36, 20-D-36, 20-D-48, 24-D-36, L6, L7, BSL-3 Series, PT-SSR-2A, PT-SSR-3A, PT-SR-24A, PT-SR-24B, PT-SR-26A, PT-SR-24C, PT-SR-24D, PT-SR-24E, PT-SR-24F, PT-SR-26B, PT-SR-28B, Consolidated Laboratory Series, MiniBulk, LR-36D, LR-36E, LR-36F, SR-24C, SR-24D, SR-24E, SR-24F, SR-24F, SR-26B, SR-28B, 2SSR-2A, 2SSR-3A, 3AV, 26AV, 26BV, 26CV, SSR-2A, SSR-3A, SR-24A, SR-24B, SR-26A
- Systec: V-Series, VX, VE, VB, D-Series, DX, DE, DB, H-Series , HX, H-Series 2D
- Steris: AMSCO LS Series, 430LS, 630 LS, Finn-Aqua GLP, FINN-AQUA 77, FINN-AQUA 55, Finn-Aqua GMP, 6912-N-D-C-BPS-S7, 91515-N-D-C-BPS-AB, AMSCO LSS, LSS 91521, LSS 91821, LSS 92121, LSS 121821, LSS 122121, LSS 152121, LSS 182121, AMSCO LS Series, AMSCO 110LS, AMSCO 250LS
- Tuttnauer: T-Max Narrow, T-Max 2, T-Max 4, T-Max 6, T-Max 8, T-Max 10, T-Max 12L, T-Max Large Capacity, T-Max 12, T-Max 15, 44 and 55 Sterilizer Series, 66 Mid Range Sterilizer Series, 69 Series Large Sterilizer, GS-Line, 50125GS-1A, 50125GS-2A, 5075GS-1A, 5075GS-2A, Pre and Post Vacuum, Elara 9D, Elara 9i, Elara 11D, Elara 11i, Class S and Class N Series, D-Line E and EK, 3850E, 3870E, 2340EK, 2840EK, D-Line EA and EKA, 3850EA, 3870EA, 2340EKA, 2840EKA, E and K, E Series, 2340E, 2540E, 3140E, 3850E, 3870E, EK Series, 2340EK, 2540EK, EA and EKA, EA Series, 2340EA, 2540EA, 38050EA, 3870EA, EKA Series, 2340EKA, 2540EKA, M Series, 2340M, 2540M, 3140M, 3850M, 3870M, MK Series, 1730MK, 2340MK, 2540MK, 2540MKA, 3870HSG D-Line, 3870HSG-WS, 3870HSG-D, 5075HSG D-Line, 5075HSG-D, 5075HSG-WS, 5075HSG-BH, EL-D Line, 2840EL, 2840EL, 3850EL, 3870EL, EL- Fully Automatic, 2540EL, 3150EL, 3850EL, 3870EL, ML, 2540ML, 3850ML, 3870ML, ELV-D Line, 2840ELV, 3840ELV, 3850ELV, 3870ELV, ELV, 2540ELV, 3150ELV, 3170ELV, 3850ELV, 3870ELV, MLV, 2540MLV, 3850MLV, 3870MLV, BSL3, BSL4
- Yamato: YYK500, SM Series, SM201, SM210, SM301, SM311, SM501, SM511, SM520. SM530, SM820, SM830, ST Series, ST201, 241105, ST301, 241106, ST501, 241107, ST511, 241108, SK Series, SK101C, SK111C, SN Series, SN200, 241005, SN210, 241054, SN300, 241006, SN310, 241055, SN500, 241007, SN510, 241056, SQ500, 241008, SQ510, 240157, SQ810C
- Benchmark: BioClave, BioClave Mini, B4000-M, B4000-M-E, Bioclave 16, B4000-16, B4000-16-E
- Ward’s Science
- PHC Corporation of North America: MLS3781L-PA, MLS-3751L-PA
- Market Forge
- Revolutionary Science: Saniclave Autoclave, Saniclave RS-SC-200 P, Saniclave RS-SC-200-220V, Saniclave RS-SC-250, Saniclave RS-SC-102, Saniclave RS-SC-50
- Amerex Instruments: HVE-50, HV-Series, HV-25, HV-50, HV-85, HV-110, HVA-Series, HVA-85, HVA-110, HG-Series, HG-50, HG-80, HG-113, HG-133, HGS-113, HGS-133, HA-300MW, HRG-112, HGR-140, HGD-113, HGD-133, HVP-50, HRH-110, HA-300MD
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished / reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.